Do Not apply Soap on these 2 Body Parts

Hearty welcome to all of you to our Muftgyanguruji.com Blog where you get inspiring & mind blowing photo post everyday. I feel happy to see you all visiting my channel & reading my articles daily. Today I have brought an interesting article which is about not to apply soap on these two parts of our body. let me share this article in brief with all of you.

While taking bath we use soaps & apply it to all our body parts, but it is important to use soap carefully because we unknowingly put soap in those parts of the body where it should not be applied. Here are the two parts of the body where we must not apply soap.
Let me tell you that Soap is base substance & base is much harmful to the soft skin parts of our body. We should never use soap on our face because the soap which is fit to clean your body parts may be harsh to your face skin.
Secondly never apply soap to your hair. Do you know soap makes our hair rough & dry which is really a bad thing for us. Let me tell you dry & rough hair lead to hair fall. If you keep on using soap on your hair regularly then your hair fall will increase rapidly. What do you say about this article guys? How many of you like this post?
Write down your reviews & opinion about this post in the comment box & share it with everyone whom you know. Keep following our Rocking India channel for getting such interesting articles being published everyday. Thank you & see you all in my next upcoming post which is coming soon.