These 5 quotes will keep you motivated all day

It is said that people who are motivated to do something can give better results compared to the other demotivated and gloomy people, so here are 5 quotes that will keep you motivated all day.

  1. “I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.”
Third party image reference

2. "To be successful you must face all the challenges that come your way,you can't just accept the ones you like."

Third party image reference

3.“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”

Third party image reference

4. "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve it, not by the desire to beat others."

Third party image reference

5."Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't Planted."

Third party image reference

So read these quotes, hype yourself and give your best at everything you do whole day.